- You guys did an excellent job and every class was very informative!
First Methodist Church of Corsicana
- Thank you, Chief, DrSims, Mama Mo, James, and Michael, and Captain Kimbow...and that Dr. Jerry Seif well he's a good teacher. The Hat lesson was just something I will be putting into action. It was very helpful to bring better understanding to a lot of things...All good class... Team, teacher the whole 9 hr just great. Keep me all was informed with what you are doing or offering.
Thanks. Pastor Steven Bell
New Hope Canton, Tx
- The seminar was very enlightening and enjoyable this past Saturday.
Bonnie View Christian Church
- You RePaula, Chief Williams, Mo, and the others of AIMS have shined a light and illuminated the evils that try to hide in the shadows of darkness and take menacing advantage of the goodness of the church. You dear friends are teaching us, the Church Safety Teams, in delivering safer environments to our houses of worship all over the area. Not to restrict them, but make them safer for all.
God bless you all.
GCM SAT Secretary
- This training is excellent and is needed for church leadership.
Dr. Mike Sneed -Senior Pastor - Loving Fellowship Baptist Church
- Thank you! Enjoyed the seminar. Very professional but yet a relaxed atmosphere. Good job!
Stan Smith - Crossroads of Live Duncanville
- Thanks for such a superb seminar!
Light of the World Church of Christ
AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
Copyright © AIMS. All Rights Reserved.
- Over the top professional and informative. Well worth the time & small investment.
Gary W. Puckett
Gateway Church Midlothian
- Thank you Chief Williams and faculty. I was honored to have been invited to attend Seminar I. The seminar was very informative and interactive. I’m looking forward to seminar II on October 28th. God bless you all.
In His service,
Lawrence Byrd - Concord Church
- I received a great deal of information from that day. Money and time well spent. I'm looking forward to training for active shooters in next class.
Jim Myers - Centerville Road Church of Christ in Garland
- WOW this class was AWESOME the turn out in facilitators and staff was in creatable… Now I understand why Gordon and Gary has made it a requirement for all SAT team members.
SAT Gateway Church Midlothian
- Ms. Tate, Very much impressed with the seminar--learned a lot. You folks do good work!